Electronic Prescription Service
The Electronic Prescription Service (EPS) is an NHS Service. It gives you the chance to change how your GP sends your prescriptions to where you choose to get your medicines and healthcare solutions from. If you collect your repeat prescriptions from your GP, you will not have to visit your GP practice to pick up your paper prescription. Instead, your GP will send it electronically to the place you choose. It will also give you a choice to collect your prescription from a pharmacy near you or, in our case, get it delivered to your doorstep.
Is the Electronic Prescription Service Reliable, Secure And Confidential?
Yes absolutely. Only your GP practice and the pharmacy can see your electronic prescription.
- – Prescriptions processing is more efficient, and less time is spent on small queries
- – There is a reduced use of paper, and patients receive a more efficient and timely service
- – Patients can get their repeat prescriptions from a pharmacy without visiting their GP. They also won’t have a paper prescription to lose
- – Nearly all Pharmacies will connect to the service. You will be able to get your medicines from any pharmacy you choose. It doesn’t matter if it’s near your home, work, or even online.
- – If any of the medicines on your prescription are out of stock when the Pharmacist receives your prescription, they can be ordered in ready for you.
- – We deliver your prescriptions to your door
Start using the Electronic Prescription Service in Leicester and beyond today and nominate Fusion Pharmacy as your pharmacy; we deliver!
Click the button below to Sign Up today.